Home > Popup
Blockers > Disabling Popup Manager
- Operating System: Internet Explorer Only
- Application: Popup Manager
If you have Pop-Up Stopper, an icon will appear in the bottom
right-hand corner of your screen.
- Launch a new Internet Explorer browser window and navigate
- Right-click with your mouse on the small color-coded area in
the bottom left corner of your browser window. This bar of color
will appear either red or green and is called a "widget".
- In the resulting drop-down menu, select the option to "Allow
Pop-ups from www.ITIcomputers.com."
Note: In order to enable pop-ups on an individual basis, press
the "Ctrl" key while clicking on whatever is initiating
the desired popup window.