| Using Internet Explorer with AOL
Home > Popup
Blockers > AOL
- Operating System: All
- Application: AOL
Connect to the Internet and start AOL as you normally do, then
minimize AOL and double-click on the Internet Explorer icon. Internet
Explorer is the browser to use for My Virtual Manager.
Attention AOL9 users! AOL9 has a popup blocker that must be disabled
before My Virtual Manager will work properly.
- Sign into your AOL account.
- Go to a webpage.
- Click once on "Blocking Pop-ups" at bottom-right corner
of screen and choose Set Pop-up Control Preferences.
- Uncheck box labelled "Supress pop-ups from Web sites I visit
using AOL (R) software. Click Save to save your change.
- Minimize AOL's browser and use Internet Explorer to use My Virtual
- If you want the popup blocker, you can always re-enable it after you
complete My Virtual Manager.
I don't get the email messages you sent me!
AOL's built-in SPAM filter may have caught the messages we sent
Click on the Spam folder and look for email messages from any messages
from @MyVirtualManager.net. Highlight those messages and click on
the "This is not Spam" button.