| Webroot Spy Sweeper
Home > Popup
Blockers > Webroot Spy Sweeper
- Operating System: All
- Application: Webroot Spy Sweeper
If you visit websites where you
want pop-ups while using Webroot Spy Sweeper, you can create
a list of the specific web pages where
is called the Allow List. You can enter the web address of each
web page where you want to allow pop-ups in your Allow List.
To enter web addresses into your Allow List:
- Start Pop-Up Washer, if it is not already running, right-click
the tray icon and select Options.
- In the Options panel, click Allow List.
- In the Web Address field, enter the web address of a web
page where you want to allow pop-ups.
You can also enter a full web page address, the way you see it in the Address
field at the top of the Internet Explorer window, to allow pop-ups only from
that specific web page.
You can enter all or part of a web address. For example, any of
the following would work to allow pop-ups on all pages of the Webroot
- Click Add, and Pop-Up Washer will allow pop-up windows from
- To remove a web address from the Allow List, select it and