| Zone Alarm Pro Popup Blocker
Home > Popup
Blockers > Zone Alarm Pro Popup Blocker
- Operating System: All
- Application: Zone Alarm Pro Popup Blocker
Zone Alarm Pro Popup Blocker Options
By default, Zone Alarm Pro prevents Web browsers from transmitting
the URL of the current Web page when requesting a graphic or new
document. To fix this problem, you must change Zone Alarm Pro's settings
so that it will pass this information along.
Here's what you need to do:
- Open Zone Alarm Pro and click "Privacy" on the
left side of the window.
- In the section labeled "Ad Blocking," make sure
the slider is in the Off position. When in Off position, text
right will say Ad blocking disabled Allow all ads.
- In the section labeled "Cookie Control," click
the "Custom" button.
- The "Custom Privacy Options" window will appear.
On the "Cookies" tab, make sure that "Remove private
header information" is unchecked in the section labeled "3rd
- Click "Apply."
- Click "OK" to close the window.
- Exit Zone Alarm Pro.